Knitting

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

List Update

I realized a couple days ago that I hadn't paid much attention to my 101 list in awhile and saw that it needed some updating, I had accomplished a few things.
77. Share a bottle of wine with someone...this was actually done quite awhile ago and twice
84. See a foreign film at a theatre....did this 6 times when I took International Cinema at Eckerd College last term (got a A-).
93. See a live show at a new venue. The Santaland Diaries (based on Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris) at The American Stage in St Pete. Hoping to go to this venue more times in the future as I have a flexpass. Also, saw Forbidden Broadway at TBPAC but I've been there before.
79. Buy no soap or shampoo 'til all the hotel samples are used. FINALLY!! Now I need to get to some hotels....trying to purchase more environmentally friendly products away from Big Box stores so I purchased a "Rosemary Mint Essential Oil Shampoo Bar 4oz packaged in a Plantable Seed Box" on Etsy. Love love love it.
59 Volunteer at Clearwater Jazz Holiday...poured wine for 3 days and then enjoyed Nate Najar and Eric Darius on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment